- WPC Doors and Window Frames
- Alstone StixLam Special Adhesive
- Wood Polymer Composite Sheet
- WPC Doors And Window Frames
- WPC Doors Routed Doors 2D/3D Doors Pre Laminated Designer Doors
Connecting wood & pvc like never before
Alstone StixLam Special Adhesive
New age materials like Acrylic and PVC laminate sheets have come into the use which give excellent factory finish look as desired by certain clients. We have launched Alstone StixLam for pasting PVC laminates, edge band tapes, on wooden surfaces like plywood and MDF. Stix-Lam is a fast adhesive with superior grip and is ideal for vertical applications.
- Excellent compatibility with PVC laminates and Acrylic
- High Strength with long & durable bonding.
- Excellent Spread ability and High Coverage.
- Excellent heat resistance.
- Best solution for fixing Acrylic/ PVC sheets.
- Helpful for manual edge binding.
- Good for PVC edge binding.
- Saves cost.
- Excellent for heat prone applications like kitchen or high temperature climatic zones.
Areas of Application:
- Plywood to PVC sheets/ rolls.
- Plywood to Acrylic sheets.
- PVC edge Banding.
- Ply board to Charcoal sheets.
Key Application Steps:
- Apply evenly on both surfaces.
- Paste both surfaces with appropriate pressure.
- Leave fpr drying.
PVC Edge Banding (Single side Application):
- Apply glue on one edge surface of the Plywood / MDF / Particle Board and spread the glue uniformly on the edge with the help of spreader / knife / spatula.
- Join PVC & apply pressure uniformly to ensure excess glue oozing out from the joint portion. Remove softly and carefully using cloth/ cotton.
- Press the edge band joint for 2 – 5 minutes under manual hand pressure. Use masking tape to hold the joint firmly. The bond strength is obtained within 4-6 hrs. Full strength will be developed after 24 Hrs. at room temp.
- For faster work within 1 Hr, wrap the edge with thick cotton cloth and apply heat using Iron for 1 minutes and repeat the steps for four to five times.
|Packing||500gm x 8 cartridges per box|